Want to work on Facebook? Answer these 13 questions
According to Glassador, the Internet community work in large companies in the network have interviews of more complex work.This time, we show the 13 most difficult questions that makes the social network to its candidates.
Business Insider revealed its analysis Glassador about thousands of comments made by people who applied for a position in Facebook. These were the most complex questions as business portal:
1. How many birthday messages are recorded in Facebook on any given day?
2. You can roll a die three times. Dollars will be given X, where X is the largest number rolled in a dice. You can stop when you want to roll the dice (ie if you take 6 with the first die, you may stop). How many dollars hopes to win?
3. How much money is spent on Internet?
4. How do you sell Facebook to potential customers? What are the benefits of advertising that is done through Facebook?
5. Tell me your plan of action if you notice that when downloading a photo, suddenly, the process is slowed by 50%.
6. Two points are placed casually on a line of length 1. What is the probability that these three segments form a triangle?
We also recommend the following:
- Tips to Grow Your Business with Linkedin
- Best answers to the 30 most frequently asked questions in job interviews
- 6 Tips to shine with your resume
- 10 words that should not be mentioned in a job interview or at work
7. Discuss the mechanism of iPhone apps and create folders gathering propose measures to improve it.
8. How redesign the features or functionality of a television remote control?
9. What is the number of airports in the US?
10. Given a binary tree, enter the code to print the tree line by line.
11. How to find out the number of cars passing through a busy bridge?
12. Explain how you would design an application.
13. If you could change something on Facebook, what would you change?