Want a job – First avoid these mistakes in your CV – Apply
When you seek employment one of your tools to achieve this is your curriculum vitae (CV), but could also become your own worst enemy if you do not show in an appropriate way, since you can incur several errors in his presentation.
Here we describe the most common mistakes you should avoid.
1. Do not update your CV – Take 10 minutes to update your CV, you must be sure you’re including your current position, your responsibilities latest and most of all your accomplishments. This is an exercise that we recommend doing at least twice a year.
2. Write your name as the title of your CV – Use your name as the title of your CV is iterative because this information is part of the overall data.It is much more powerful to use a title that clearly communicate the skills and knowledge you get value as a professional and you apart from others, the goal is to capture immediate attention of the recruiter, for example: Programmer Java.Net 5 years of experience.
3. Not having your full CV to 100% – Remember to transmit briefly but complete your personal details, education, experience, personal skills and labor; and your career goals and level of English.
4. Use informal email addresses (funny) – Probably in certain industries is positive show your creativity in all aspects of your CV, however, most recruiters look for people to communicate maturity, ability and responsibility and your first and most important communication tool is precisely your CV. Believes that you can put up a specific e-mail address for your job search process.
5. Do not include your cell phone number – Includes a cell phone number that recruiters can call you and you are certain to find you.The particular phone is not personal and it is likely that the person who answers not with the formality recruitment process requires; besides, if you do not pass the message, the recruiter will contact another candidate.