Laredo Petroleum Recruitment for Professionals – Apply
Laredo Petroleum is an independent energy company with headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Laredo’s business strategy is focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties primarily in the Permian Basin in West Texas.
Laredo Petroleum offers career/job opportunities to individuals seeking challenging career with a company where you can advance your skills and experience growth in the long term career. Laredo Petroleum is searching for experienced people to fill job openings as engineers, line workers, electricians, dispatchers, nuclear and fossil plant operators, Customer service, Sales & marketing and Corporate.
- XTO Energy Job Opportunities – XTO Energy Jobs
- 9899 Jobs Open in Chiyoda projects – Chiyoda projects Jobs
- PACCAR is looking for Staff – PACCAR Job Opportunities
- SandRidge Energy oil and natural gas Jobs
Laredo Petroleum Company Benefits
Laredo Petroleum provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Laredo Petroleum and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education.
- Premier Oil Needs Staff – Premier Oil Jobs
- World Fuel Energy Company Needs Staff – Jobs
- Raytheon Company Job Opportunities
- Enterprise Holdings Needs Staff – Jobs
Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Laredo Petroleum also provides other pay and competitive advantages.