The 10 worst mistakes during a job interview
uptodatejobs.com of the United States, conducted a survey of 3,061 companies responsible for recruitment and asked about the most serious mistakes in a job interview, the survey revealed the following:
1.A candidate left the meeting room in full interview because his cell phone rang and the conversation was “private”, leaving waiting for the interviewer.
2. A candidate assured the interviewer that she intended to stay in the job for long, as it would receive an inheritance from his uncle, who was in “the past”.
3. An applicant took the opportunity to ask the interviewer that would bring him home.
4. A person smelled his armpits in front of the interviewer on the way to the meeting room.
5.a applicant confessed to having been fired from his last job for having brutally beaten his former boss.
6. A person who refused to give a sample of his handwriting because all his writing was for the CIA and was considered “classified information”.
7. A person who was presented to an accounting position said during the interview that one of its main characteristics and social relations were “not so much the numbers.”
- Lear Corporation Needs Staff
- Vacancies Open in Continental Resources oil
- Encana oil Needs Staff – Encana Jobs
- INPEX CORPORATION Oil & Gas Jobs Opportunities
- XTO Energy Job Opportunities – XTO Energy Jobs
- 9899 Jobs Open in Chiyoda projects – Chiyoda projects Jobs
- PACCAR is looking for Staff – PACCAR Job Opportunities
- SandRidge Energy oil and natural gas Jobs
8. A candidate flushed the toilet during a telephone conversation with the interviewer.
9. A person took a brush and began combing during the interview.
10. A person arrived drunk at a job interview and invited the interviewer to have a beer when I finished the interview.