SoCalGas Needs Staff – Jobs Apply Now
The Southern California Gas Company (referred to as SoCalGas) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, United States, is the primary provider of natural gas to the region of Southern California. Its headquarters are located in the Gas Company Tower in Downtown Los Angeles. the Parent organizations of Southern California Gas Company are San Diego Gas & Electric, Pacific Enterprises, Sempra Energy. Electric service for Southern California is generally provided by Southern California Edison. The northern portion of the state is generally provided service by Pacific Gas & Electric Company.
- BNSF Railway is looking for Staff – Job Opportunities
- Qatar Electricity and Water Company – Qatar Jobs
- National Petroleum Construction Company – Jobs
- Why I have to add to my boss on social networks
- Public Service Electric and Gas Needs Staff – Job Opportunities
SoCalGas offers variety of job opportunities including areas Administrative, Internships, Finance & Accounting, Marketing / Publicity / Advertising, Sales, Sales Planning. Whether you’re professional in Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology / Services, Marketing and Trading and any other areas, there is a career opportunities for you at SoCalGas . SoCalGas is looking for highly qualified and experienced experts who like challenges and opportunities. SoCalGas offers also opportunities for recent graduate.
- Vegas oil and gas Job Opportunities – Needs Staff
- Daleel Petroleum Needs Staff – Job Opportunities
- Williams Natural Gas – Petroleum Job Opportunities
- Qatar Foundation Job Opportunities – Qatar Jobs
We offer advantages you’ll like. We know your pay and benefits are important factors in your career decision. That’s why we put much care and thought into building our total compensation packages.
- Your benefits start immediately upon hire for all plans. There is no waiting period.
- There are no pre-existing conditions/exclusions for our medical plans.
- Your dependents, including domestic partners, can be covered by our plans.
We invite you to lean more about our salary policy; medical, dental, vision, and insurance plans; and the perks and extras we offer.
Applying for job and further details Click the below link Apply now !
Apply now for the jobs
SoCalGas provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at SoCalGas and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. SoCalGas also provides other pay and competitive advantages.