Public Service Electric and Gas Needs Staff – Job Opportunities
PSE&G company has long had a role in sustaining the state’s quality of life. Public Service Electric and Gas (PSE&G), established in 1903, is New Jersey’s largest provider of electric and gas service – serving 2.2 million electric consumers and 1.8 million gas consumers or nearly three out of every four people in the state. Public Service Electric and Gas (PSE&G) is looking for highly qualified and experienced experts who like challenges and opportunities.
In order to Get more Information and Applying for job, Click the button below to share
- Daleel Petroleum Needs Staff – Job Opportunities
- Williams Natural Gas – Petroleum Job Opportunities
- Qatar Foundation Job Opportunities – Qatar Jobs
- Sony Pictures is looking for Staff – Job Opportunities
- 5823 Job Openings in Marsh & McLennan Companies
- CHS is looking for Staff – Job Opportunities CHS
- Murphy Oil is Looking for Staff – Jobs Open in Murphy Oil
- Sanmina Corporation Needs Staff
Public Service Electric and Gas Benefits Employment, Jobs, Career & Work
Public Service Electric and Gas provides employees with a competitive benefits package that is designed to provide a balance of work / life too. The advantages of the base may vary by location and eligibility, but most include options for health coverage, paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick time and various advantages and many more of the license. There are additional benefits available at the corporate office that include casual days, the center on-site day care, cafeteria and fitness center to name a few.