Maersk Oil Jobs Opportunities
Maersk Oil is an international oil and gas company with operated production of over 500,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Our production comes from Denmark, the UK, Qatar, Kazakhstan, the US Gulf of Mexico and Algeria. Exploration and development activities are on-going in Angola, Norway, Kenya, Ethiopia, Greenland, Brazil, Kurdistan Region of Iraq and in the producing countries. Maersk Oil’s total operated production is about 550,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Production comes from Denmark, the UK, Qatar, Kazakhstan, the US Gulf of Mexico, Brazil and Algeria. Maersk Oil offers variety of job opportunities including areas Administrative, Internships, Finance & Accounting, Marketing / Publicity / Advertising, Sales, Sales Planning. Whether you’re professional in Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology / Services, Marketing and Trading and any other areas, there is a career opportunities for you at Maersk Oil.
- Encana oil Needs Staff – Encana Jobs
- INPEX CORPORATION Oil & Gas Jobs Opportunities
- XTO Energy Job Opportunities – XTO Energy Jobs
- 9899 Jobs Open in Chiyoda projects – Chiyoda projects Jobs
- PACCAR is looking for Staff – PACCAR Job Opportunities
- SandRidge Energy oil and natural gas Jobs
- Premier Oil Needs Staff – Premier Oil Jobs
- World Fuel Energy Company Needs Staff – Jobs
Maersk Oil Benefits Employment, Jobs, Career & Work
Maersk Oil provides remuneration from the world-class benefits package that includes programs and options, insurance coverage, plan health and welfare pension, 401 (k) plan, educational assistance, paid time off and a variety of other programs balance work / life.
Applying for job and further details Click the below link Apply now !
Apply now for the jobs