Halliburton Oilfield Latest Jobs — Apply
Halliburton is present in over 80 countries worldwide, we supply oil and gas operators with the tools necessary to locate, drill, evaluate, produce and maintain their oil and gas wells. Our technology, expertise and solutions guarantee our clients meet the world’s energy demands – all within a culture filled with team management, communicative people driven to accomplish work properly.
Halliburton is searching for experienced people to fill job openings as engineers, line workers, electricians, dispatchers, nuclear and fossil plant operators, Customer service, Sales & marketing and Corporate. Halliburton is looking for highly qualified and experienced experts who like challenges and opportunities. Halliburton offers also opportunities for recent graduate.
- Petro Rabigh petrochemical Jobs Opportunities
- Lamprell offshore and onshore oil & gas Needs Staff
- SPIE Oil & Gas Needs Staff – Oil & Gas Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Flagstar Bank – Flagstar Bank Jobs
Halliburton Benefits Employment, Jobs, Career & Work
Halliburton remuneration consists of base pay and performance awards. Additional financial benefits include stock option plan, a distribution of benefits, pension and 401 (k) plan.
- Dana Holding Corporation Job Opportunities worldwide
- Kellogg’s Company Needs Staff – Kellogg Jobs Opportunities
- American Standard offers Career Opportunities
- 6998 Vacancies Open in oil, Gas and Energy worldwide
Health, dental and vision care reimbursement accounts, family leave and medical disability are also provided. A variety of other benefits which include a resource center, child care, tuition reimbursement and paid time, to name a few, offers a balance of work / life.