Dar Al-Handasah Engineering & Construction Job Opportunities
The Dar Group is an international network of professional service firms, comprised of over 17,000 staff members, assisting customers in more than 100 countries around the globe. We’re committed to planning, designing, engineering, and project managing facilities, installations and structures that contribute to the sustainable advance of communities worldwide.
With its principal offices in Beirut, Cairo, London, Pune, Amman, Chicago, San Francisco, Hong Kong, Taipei, Singapore, Paris, Cincinnati, Linz, St. Louis, Johannesburg, and Vicenza, Dar Group operates from a total of 193 offices in 46 countries spreading over the Americas, Europe, Australasia, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
- 5532 Jobs Open in Myanma Oil and Gas
- 3500 Vacancies Open in Shell Petrochemical – Jobs
- Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Needs Staff – Jobs
- Texas instruments Company Job Opportunities
- Air Arabia Needs Staff – Job opportunities Air Arabia
- Jobs in Canada – Getting a job in Canada
- Technip Engineering Needs Staff – Jobs
- Dubai Petroleum Job Opportunities – Dubai Petroleum Jobs
Get more Information and Applying for job, Click the button below
- Port of Singapore Authority Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority – Register Your CV
- Qatar Rail Multiple Jobs Opportunities
- Multiple Jobs Opportunities in Dubai Metro
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Job Opportunities
Dar Al-Handasah Engineering & Construction Benefits
Dar Al-Handasah Engineering & Construction provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Dar Al-Handasah Engineering & Construction and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Dar Al-Handasah Engineering & Construction also provides other pay and competitive advantages.